CALDWays 2018 will equip you with the latest research and skills for employing, retaining and communicating with employees from diverse cultural backgrounds.
Increase your employee wellbeing and productivity, reduce employee turnover and create a stronger team that connects with your increasingly multicultural customer base.
- Explore diverse workplace trends: What will the typical workplace look like in the future, and how can you prepare for it?
- Discover best-practice recruitment strategies: How to attract and (retain!) employees from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Learn tactics for better employee engagement: How to use communication and training to harness your team’s full potential.
- Gain tools for planning effective organisational strategies: How to navigate this changing workforce and see it add value to your business.
Who should attend?
CALDWays 2018 will be an invaluable training opportunity for managers, team leaders and CEOs from a range of sectors, including aged care, disability care, health care and human services.
Cost of registration
One registration: $590 (incl. GST)
Two or more registrations: $495 (incl. GST) each (SAVE OVER 15%!)
Cost includes: registration and a complimentary ticket to the Networking Event
Rydges Parramatta, 116-118 James Ruse Drive, Rosehill NSW 2142
Delegates are invited to organise their own accommodation at Rydges Parramatta. To receive a 10% discount on accommodation, email email@example.com or call +61 8863 7615 and quote the code “CALDWAYS”. Room availability and rate are subject to availability.
Excellent sponsorship opportunities are available for organisations wishing to make their mark at the event. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations must be submitted via email to the Conference Secretariat: email@example.com
• Cancellations made before Monday 14 May 2018 will incur a AUD$100.00 cancellation fee.
• Cancellations made on or after the 15 May 2018 will not receive a refund of fees paid.
Any information collected by PICAC NSW & ACT in relation to the event will be added to our database with the sole purpose of providing you with information about future PICAC NSW & ACT promotions. Should you not wish to be added to the distribution list, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PICAC NSW & ACT reserves the right to alter the program without notice and is not responsible for any loss or damage or costs incurred as a result of substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of the event.