PICAC NSW & ACT offers free (or cost recovery) resources to assist you to better understand the unique needs of Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) groups and individuals.
These resources will enable you to provide culturally appropriate services to your clients and strengthen the relationships you share within your diverse workplace.
They have been developed by, or in consultation with, community organisations that represent Culturally and Linguistically Diverse communities in NSW and ACT.
- CALD Matters newsletter
- About World Languages [external link]
- Cultural Atlas [external link]
- Local cultural experts in your area
- Multicultural media directory
- Bridging Cultures: A Guide to the Diverse Cultures in Australia for Aged Care Service Providers
- Downloadable resources
- Demographic data
- Primary Health Network
- Australians - Who Are We?