5 October 2017
Here are few handy resources that you might want to check out:
- Except for English, what is the most widely spoken language in NSW? Is it Arabic, Mandarin or Cantonese? Have your guess and check out this little handy overview of top languages spoken, top local government areas for non-English speakers and Aboriginal population by age, made by Identity Communications.
- Advance Care Planning Australia’s (ACPA) has a new website. It comes with bilingual factsheets in 12 languages to support advance care planning in culturally and linguistically diverse communities. Stay tuned for learning programs that are being developed to support culturally sensitive practice. Be open, be ready, be heard!
- The newly launched “Tecuris Connect” is the first digital care service that easily and securely connects older people and people living with a disability with their families and friends, according to Karl Sussebach, Manager Director of Tecuris. Tecuris Connect is launched in English, Spanish and Korean with additional languages, cultural communities and content to be added soon.
- Would you like to participate in a research project? Do you have experience in health care and lifestyle decision-making for people with cognitive impairment? Read more here.
- Can you finish the crossword?